Meet the Team
Board of Directors
Santa Ana Scholarship Program
MPTA FOUNDATION provides up to 10 scholarships to well-deserving youth players from the Santa Ana Community interested in pursuing a college or professional tennis career.
The scholarship will be supervised by Match Point Tennis Academy and includes Training, Pre-College counseling/guidance, and tournament entries.
Renewable every 6 months.
- Santa Ana resident or Santa Ana Unified School District student
- 9 – 18 years old
To remain eligible, a player must:
- Maintain a “B” average and/or above average grades, and no failing grades
- Excellent school attendance
- Regular attendance at the tennis academy
- 12 documented hours of volunteer work per semester
Neighborhood Sunday Program
Sunday Clinic for Santa Ana residents or Santa Ana Unified School District students ages 6-14 years old
Call (714) 541-0503 for more information and reservations